The Senior Research Administration Program Manager/Associate contributes to the strategic efforts and leads implementation for pre-award and/or post award grant activities for BCM 340B and Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC) programs. The 340B Drug Pricing Program is a Federal Government program that requires drug manufacturers to provide outpatient drugs to eligible health care organizations and covered entities at significantly reduced prices. Develop strategic plan to increase patient enrollment for the 340B program and collaborate and implement best practices with other institutions and TCH pharmacy to extend the reach of BCM340B program. Assist with preparing for 340B audits by compliance gap assessment and provide reports, advise and corrective strategies for audits.
Division: Pediatrics Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Work Location: Houston, TX
- Assist with the production of routine financial reports and documents.
- Submit yearly financial report for the 340B program.
- Review monthly financial reports for the 340B program internally with program leaders.
- Review invoice and drug pricing with program leaders and vendors
- Engage and educate patient/families to help with patient enrollment on the 340B program.
- Review and approve grant applications, certifying summary data in the College’s electronic Biomedical Research and Assurance Information Network (BRAIN) on behalf of the department.
- Serve as grants liaison between faculty, Baylor College of Medicine, national and international institutions, and/or Vendors
- Contribute to the preparation of budget for grant quarterly/biannual/annual reporting purposes.
- Prepare grants and subcontracts submissions internally (BRAIN) and externally (Sponsor sites).
- Ensure compliance with all guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree. Certified Research Administrator certification through the Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC) may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Must be detail oriented with strong financial analytical skills
- Experience working as research coordinator or research trial coordination
Salary Range: $63,151 – $80,552