Sheehy, Ware, Pappas & Grubbs is seeking an Entry Level Secretary to join their Dallas office located in the Oak Lawn area. If you are a fast learner, motivated, pro-active, technically proficient, and have very good written and verbal communication skills, this could be an outstanding role for you.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office suite
- Typing 60+ words a minute
- Experience with document management software such as Imanage is a plus but not required.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Assist paralegals with document production and logs
- Assist secretaries with online filing and scheduling
- Assist receptionist with telephone, copying, admin duties
- Work as a floating secretary as needed
- Calendar pleadings deadlines for scheduling orders
- Calendar discovery deadlines
- Calendar counter-affidavit deadlines
- Profile all document production, pleadings, discovery and expert materials
- Create, save, and organize all new files in an orderly fashion
- Prepare and update docket sheets
- Other duties as needed
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off
Interested applicants can email me directly jmcintire(at)sheehyware.com