ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for contract lifecycle management process through managing sites, users, permissions, and content groups; managing template library and final documents library; maintaining entity, activity and compliance manager; setting up action configurations; and working with IT to test solutions and implement system changes.
- Maintain custom data models that define the template requirements and testing the templates before publishing,
- Create and styled legal templates used in contract management tool.
- Serve as a point of contact for all departments to train users on contract management system, contract polices and requirements; and assist users with contract questions and issues.
- Lead projects to improve contract lifecycle system and integration with other systems and processes.
- Manage contract execution and adherence to legal policies. Responsible for maintaining approver and signatory matrices.
- Assist attorney with revising legal contract policies and ensuring policy changes are reflected in contract workflow.
- Manage a contracts team.
- Maintain final documents library and pre-approved forms library.
- Prioritize daily activities according to importance and urgency.
- Create contract reports and views for users to help manage contract workflow.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years’ experience in contract lifecycle management and working with various corporate documents: master agreements, statement of works, amendments, renewals, work orders, etc.
- Experience working with a contract management application tool. Icertis experience a plus.
- Ability to manage a team and processes.
- Ability to lead projects and collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to assist attorneys in document/template creation, redlining and revisions
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions
- Experience creating reports and working with data models
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills able to interact with all levels of employees
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Clear understanding of confidentiality on high profile matters
- Preferred experience in Salesforce and SharePoint
- Process-oriented and understand relationships and interdependencies
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and handle tight deadlines
Position is located in The Woodlands, Texas. Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to Patricia Collier patricia.collier(at)hhc-contractor.com.