Fletcher Yoder is searching to hire a IP Legal Assistant at their Northwest Houston location.
- Preparing and filing documents with U.S. Patent Office
- Maintaining attorney docket, calendar and status report
- Reporting activities and communicating with clients and outside counsel
- Entering time using TABS
- Managing foreign and domestic dockets
- Generally supporting attorney
Qualified IP Legal Assistant candidates will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, have a professional demeanor, dress in a professional work attire and have at least three or more years experience as a secretary, professional assistant or legal administrator. A college degree and/or experience in the intellectual property law are highly desired.
- Strong organizational skills
- 3+ years secretarial, professional assistant or legal administrative experience
- College degree preferred
- Intellectual property law experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualified IP Legal Assistant candidates are encouraged to send their resume and cover letter to Janet Lamp lamp(at)fyiplaw.com