Yetter Coleman LLP is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Operations/Office Coordinator to join our special firm. The Operations/Office Coordinator will work closely with Yetter Coleman’s Chief Operating Officer. The Operations/Office Coordinator will handle benefits, vendor management, staffing, payroll, and facilities. Previous law firm experience is not required, but is a big plus.
Job Duties for the Operations/Office Coordinator are:
- Administer benefit plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Assist with annual insurance policy renewals
- Act as facilities liaison with building and parking garage management
- Liaison with outside IT service provided
- Assist with workflow coordination of support staff
- Assist with management of firm vendor contracts and subscriptions
- Supervise receptionist
- Handle new employee orientation and onboarding
- Monitor and approve timesheetsMaintain employee records
- Assist with facilities management
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Assist with other duties as required
- Track and approve paid time off requests and accruals
- Assist with payroll
Minimum Qualifications for the Operations/Office Coordinator are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience preferred with facilities, vendor management, staffing and benefits.
- Ability to handle confidential matters and information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Proficient organizational skills and time management skills with ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities in a high volume, high energy environment
- Ability and internal drive to participate and demonstrate a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships across the firm
About Yetter Coleman LLP:
Yetter Coleman LLP is a single-office, single-mission trial and appellate boutique that focuses exclusively on high-stakes business and technology litigation for plaintiffs and defendants, primarily in the energy, technology, and financial services industries. Our core practices are contract/business torts, antitrust/securities, and intellectual property litigation. We represent clients in venues across the country with a deep bench of experienced trial and appellate lawyers whose greatest strength is in courtroom presentation of evidence and argument to judges and juries.
Please send resumes to Michelle Edwards at email@example.com.