U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (“USPh”), which was founded in 1990, is a publicly held company which operates 550+ outpatient physical and/or occupational therapy clinics in 39 states. The Company’s clinics provide post-operative care for a variety of orthopedic-related disorders and sports-related injuries, treatment for neurologically-related injuries, rehabilitation of injured workers and preventative care.
Job Overview: The Help Desk Support Technician Level 1 will provide first level technical support to end users via phone, email and computer chat. You will document, track and monitor support requests to ensure a timely resolution. The candidate must be able to work varied shifts. This role will be based out of our West Houston, TX corporate office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- First level support for password resets, toner and basic printer/scanner maintenance and installation, basic hardware and software.
- Escalate issues that extend beyond Tier I span of control.
- Process help desk tickets in a timely manner (able to close a minimum of 15 tickets per day)
- Install, make changes, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Image and deploy laptops and desktops.
- Configure network equipment and software.
- Troubleshoot basic networking and hardware issues.
- Ship, receive, asset tag all hardware.
- Respond in a timely manner
- Follow all policies and procedures.
- Assist and complete IT Department projects.
- Excellent customer service skills are needed.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Must have working knowledge troubleshooting application installations and building computers. Ideal applicant would have past experience working with remote employees over the phone.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10 Professional, Microsoft Office desktop applications.